At the beginning of the past week, I told you, that I want to try to share the first pictures taken in Bali at the end of the week (On Thursday or Friday). And I am so sorry, that I haven’t shared anything yet. The reason is that we spent the first three days relaxing in our private villa and we barely did anything but sunbathing, relaxing and eating. I didn’t feel like updating the blog, and, to be honest; we even didn’t take any pictures for the blog or filmed. But as every Sunday, I want to share a new “24 hours a day, 7 days a week” post with you today. So today I will share some snapshots from the past weeks, and I will also tell you more about what we were doing. But let’s start with the past weekend, the one I spent in London.

Saturday was the second day in London together with Wella Professionals, and it was another busy and exciting day. After hearing everything about innovations and ambassadors the day before, Saturday was all about the ITVA (International Trend Vision Award). We got to see the show, which means we saw a lot of creative hairstyles. The award has to categories: Color Vision and Creative Vision. Hairdressers from all over the world were competing, and in London, we got to see the 82 finalists. I think I have never seen so many colorful and creative hairstyles before; it was super inspiring.


On Sunday I flew back to Berlin and had a super busy day! I had to unpack and pack again, I also met up with my family and had to clean out one of our rooms to make it ready for renovations that will happen while we are in Bali. I fell asleep super early as I woke up very early that day. I also wanted to go to bed early so that I could get up early on Monday morning. We had a couple of hours in Berlin left before it was time to head to the airport, our flight to Doha was at 10 pm. We spent most of the time at the office and got some last things done, but also had to run errands and buy items such as sunscreen. At 8 pm we drove to the airport to drop off our luggage, and the journey to Bali began. After flying from Berlin to Doha (six hours) and from Doha to Bali (10 hours), we were super exhausted and happy as soon as we arrived at our private Villa. We fell asleep right away (it was 1 am already) and woke up at 10 am the next day. We spent most time of the day driving around with our scooter, ate delicious smoothie bowls at Nalu Bowls and tried to get an overview of Canggu. The next day we wanted to spend some more time by the pool, and that’s precisely what we did. We only left the villa for breakfast and dinner, because on Friday we already had to check out and we wanted to enjoy this beautiful villa to the fullest. We checked out at noon on Friday and drove to the next accommodation: a villa in Seminyak. I met up with a Bali swimwear brand to pick up to bikinis I will soon show you, and then it was time to relax by and inside the pool. In the afternoon we rented a scooter and drove around Seminyak to get to know the neighborhood and find a restaurant for dinner, and that’s it. You see, the days here in Bali have been quite calm so far. But I am sure I will be able to share more exciting activities next week. 🙂