1 tsp. olive oil
1-2 garlic cloves
3 tbsp. tomato paste
5 tbsp. water
5 big mushrooms
250 g tomatos
1. Chunk the vegetables.
2. Warm the olive oil in a pan. Put the onion, the garlic and the aubergine into the pan and braise them lighly with stirring for 3 minutes.
3. Put the paprika and the zucchini into the pan.
4. Mix the tomate paste and the water in a little bowl and pour it on. Boil up, cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Put the mushrooms and the tomatos into the pan and add pepper and vegetable broth to taste. Stirring occasionally and let it simmer for 12-15 minutes till the vegetables are fully cooked.
6. Dress the ratatouille on a plate, garnish it with some basil and add a little bit of the parmesan.
That’s it. Enjoy your meal 😉