I’m sure most of you are writing down some personal resolutions for the new year before NYE, aren’t you? 🙂 But if you are a blogger why not writing down some blogging resolutions as well? These resolutions can be anything: goals you want to achieve, things you want to change or content you want to create. So since it’s less than a week till NYE, you should start writing down your blogging resolutions for 2016 now. Need some help and inspiration? Find my resolutions in the following:
- Frist of all I want to fix some targets for 2016 and make a plan how to achieve them. These targets will be basically about followers on my social media accounts, visitors on my blog, projects and cooperations, etc.
- I want to establish some long term relationships with new brands to create new and exciting content for you.
- I want to finish a big project I’ve been working on for a couple of months now – can’t tell you more about it atm x)
- I want to change a few things on the blog. The design will get a make-over, and I want to create a newsletter for your guys.
- I need to update a couple of things: e.g. the sidebars, my About-page and the menu bar.
- I want to revive the 4 Days 4 Ways series. It has been too long since the last one!
- I want to travel to different places. (This resolution is both personal and blogging related)
- I want to learn at least one new skill.
- Last but not least I want to take more time off. It’s important to forget about the blog at least for a couple of hours because otherwise we would probably fill every free moment with blogging stuff.